WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW.
1. How to get to the Ski Sport Centre Demino?
If you arrived by personal car: the entrance toDemino is closed. The car can be left in the upper parking (3000 parkings). Buses also will bring you to the upper parking. Next you need to walk 450 meters to the main square of Demino. Absolutely all participants will pass through a metal detector.
2. Where to get the starting bag?
On the main square, where you get after passing through the metal detector, you see the cafe "Champion", where the registration and issuance of starting bags is located.
3. What documents are needed to get starting bag?
1) an identity document
2) Valid insurance policy (original only)
4. Where to get the timing transponder?
Timing transponders will be issued at the entrance to the starting corridor, do not forget to put it on, otherwise your result will not be counted!
5. Where to leave skis while visiting the cafe?
To the left of the cafe entrance is a ski storage place, you can use it.
6. Where to take things / outerwear?
The wardrobe is located in the cafe on the ground floor. Opening hours 07.00-20.00
7. Where to hand over the clothes before the start?
In your starting bag you will find a large package with your starting number, you are to put your clothes into it and then pick up at finish.
8. Will there be a special place for changing clothes?
Yes. A large warm tent will be located near the cafe building.
9. What time do starting corridors open?
10. Will there be ski services?
Yes. You can find several companies in the stadium area.