What do you need to do to become a participant in the virtual Demino ski marathon:
Follow the LINK to register for the marathon
- participation with entering the results into the Worldloppet virtual races database without a medal – 15 Euro
- participation with the entering the results into the database of virtual races Worldloppet with a medal (will be sent by the post) – 30 Euro
- print the participant number of the virtual race
2. RUN THE RACE.
You need to overcome the selected distance on cross-country skiing anywhere, at any time, on any course
3. RECORD TRACK ON GPS watch or mobile app for training
The virtual race must be ski from March 5 to March 21, 2021.
3. SEND THE RESULT.
The result of your race must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org till March 22, by copying the track link from the watch application or another application, or enter the result manually along with a photo of the clock at the finish line, the date and the participant number confirming the end of the distance.
- Cover the distance without skis, ride a snowmobile and a car.
- Send the same result for several events.
- Run a race for another participant.
Each uploaded track is checked by the judges. By the decision of the jury, dubious data, as well as low quality tracks that cannot be verified, will be disqualified from the finishing protocols. In case of disputable situations, the participant has the right to file a protest. The protest is submitted to the panel of judges in a free form by e-mail email@example.com. The deadline for filing a protest is 04/21/2021, the deadline for considering applications is 04/04/2021.
5. DOWNLOAD THE DIPLOMA
You can receive a finisher's diploma with your result by e-mail.
6. RECEIVE A MEDAL
You can receive a finisher's medal by post after specifying your full postal address in the registration form (for those participants who paid for participation with a medal).