Based on a lot of feedback, comments and suggestions, we have kept all the best that has already been developed over the years, but made some adjustments:
1. The number of participants in the starting waves will be reduced (1-4 waves - 300 people, 5-6 waves - 400 people, 7-8 waves - 500 people).
2. The gap between the start waves of all distances is 5 minutes.
3. The start of the 2 km, 5 km and 10 km races is divided into groups to avoid pandemonium in the start corridors and at the start.
4. It will be possible to return a part of the start fee in case of inability to participate only through the participant's personal cabinet on the registration site (no applications and letters to the mail).
5. Re-registration is now possible only through cancellation. One participant cancels a slot on the website, the second participant redeems this slot when it appears on the website. It is no longer possible to re-register competitors via an application to the competition office.
One thing remains the same - the number of starting slots is limited, so don't delay in registering.
Follow the LINK and register for the desired distance.
Time will pass quickly, and we will not even notice how we will tell you: "The start of the Demino Ski Marathon 2024 is very soon...". In the meantime, register and train to achieve your goals in the new ski season!